Località: Fabriano (AN)
Descrizione: Faber SpA is hiring a Firmware & Software Engineer, a creative engineer who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment.
The position will have the following main responsibilities:
- 8/32 bits firmware design/debug for home appliances electronics controls and user interfaces;
- Firmware architecture definition and documentation;
- Firmware test procedures design;
- Configuration tools Software design C language (LabWindows CVI and Dot Net);
- Measurement practices for embedded systems debug;
- Electronics schematics/PCB reading capabilities;
- Dealing with external suppliers for managing out sourced fw/sw designs;
- Promoting the component standardization;
- Electronic FMEA;
- Leading FW/SW Functional Debug.
Main skills and education requirements:
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent;
- 1/2+ Years professional experience in Firmware Design Automotive/Home appliances products;
- Deep knowledge in C programming language;
- Good knowledge in Assembly language for 8 bit microcontrollers;
- Experience with simple communication protocols and with capacitive sensing User interface design;
- High levels programming under Window OS;
- Software lifecycle management;
- Deep knowledge of Microcontroller based design tool set;
- Good understanding of Electronics HW and basics of EMC.
- Ability to clearly communicate in both written and spoken English.
An ideal candidate will also have some of the following skills and personal qualifications:
- Team working;
- Analytical thinking and strong problem solving abilities;
- Willingness to accept responsibility;
- Process oriented design.