Job Location: Fabriano (AN)
Faber SpA is hiring an Industrial Engineering Manager who will have a leadership role in the following activities:
- Drive cost productivity (Product Cost: be industrial organization reference point for product cost; Make or Buy analysis and decision; Time and Methods application and optimization; Pull/Drive activities for product range simplification and component standardization; Support Procurement in cost negotiations by providing “normative cost”; Deployment of Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma);
- Drive/support industrial activities related to the setup of new plants/JV’s/SDK’s;
- Drive the introduction of new products in existing plants, and the move of existing products across plants;
- Process Engineering (Machinery and Equipment, Tooling, Jigs and fixtures, Automation, New Process Technologies, Industry 4.0);
- Play as Industrial Organization driver for the “phase in” of new Key Customer.
Main skills and education requirements:
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of previous manufacturing experience in the same role in multinational contexts (preferably from the engineering industry);
- Preferred global/international business experience;
- The knowledge of industrial processes, Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma and Project Management is required;
- Fluency in English and the availability to business trips to support a multinational and multilocated organization are mandatory.
An ideal candidate will also have some of the following skills and personal qualifications:
- Strong drive for results, attention to costs and ability to work under strict deadlines;
- Problem solving, analytical skills and focus on innovation and change;
- Ability to inspire commitment, promote and achieve top performance, development of self and others.